Show Grooms International Limited are committed to protecting and respecting your information. All those with whom we engage or associate with in the running of our business are very important to us. We want to ensure you are fully aware of how the information you share with us is processed, how it is secured and who it may be shared with.
In this Policy “we”, “us” or “our” means Show Grooms International Limited.
1) TYPES OF INFORMATION WE MAY HOLD ABOUT YOU
When you or an organisation with which you are connected to (for example your employer or prospective employer) contacts us or engages our services, we may need to collect personal information belonging to you to enable us to provide our service. The information we hold may include:
• Information you've provided to us (including on our website and App) such as name, address, contact details as well as all or any information contained within your Curriculum Vitae; • Information required for the purpose of running our business, for example customer, supplier, contractor, employee or candidate information. This type of information may include sensitive personal information, such as health information, if required. • Details of your correspondence, communications and connections with us. • Publicly available information. • Any other information provided to us by you or on your behalf.
2) HOW WE USE INFORMATION
The information you provide to us may be used to:
• Carry out our assessments and compile our reports for potential employers; • Communicate with you about potential job opportunities and associated relevant information; • Comply with our legal obligations, for example accounting purposes.
We do not use your information to carry out criminal, financial or any other relevant checks. Please note however that any potential employer may do so, and should you have any queries in this regard please advise us using the ‘Contact Us’ section below and we can seek clarification from the employer in question.
3) INFORMATION THAT WE SHARE
Please note we do not share your information with third parties unless one of the following applies:
• With your consent. • For the purpose of operating our business, we may transfer information to our third-party service providers who use that information only to perform their services. We work with them to respect and protect your personal information.
• For the purpose of operating our business we may transfer your information to potential employers outside of the EU. If this is required, we will only ever transfer with your consent and for the purpose outlined. • For legal reasons, for example, to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues. Disclosure will be made to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
4) HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (UK) in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and we abide strictly by these regulations.
We have committed policies and procedures in place, and we implement several sophisticated physical and IT security measures to ensure the safety of any personal information provided to us. The information is contained on a secure system, which is accessible only by relevant authorised personnel.
5) RETENTION PERIODS
6) YOUR PREFERENCES
If you wish to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information (right to be informed, right of access, right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability and objection) you can do so by contacting us on 07494748054. Alternatively, you can email us at [email protected]
7) CONTACT US
If you wish to speak to us about your data or to make a complaint, please contact us on 00447494748054 or via email at [email protected] in the first instance and we will do our best to help.
If you are still unhappy you can contact the Information Commissioner's Office via their website at www.ico.org.uk